Tuesday, April 2, 2013

'B' is Because - Blogging from A - Z April Challenge



'B' is because...


'B' is for bicycle rides in a city that is well connected by parks and bike trails. One of the things that I love about living in Ann Arbor, Michigan is how easy it is to get around our city on a bicycle. Ann Arbor is number fourteen on Bicycling.com's  list of America's top 50 bike cities. Is your city on the list? Sam and Steuart enjoy the freedom of biking where they want to go.

'B' is for Bellamy as Sam and Steuart discover a town that is similar, but different...

'B' is for buttered biscuits in the late afternoon.
My Mother made biscuits from scratch six days a week. I wish that I had her recipe. I've searched the web and found one that looks very much like hers. We ate them with butter, fig preserves, or syrup and cheese. Mother used a small one-inch round cookie cutter. Our biscuits were always very petite. Like Steuart, I enjoyed snacking on cold buttered biscuits in the afternoon when I arrived home from school.


'B' is for bed when Steuart couldn't sleep. 
Steuart Couldn't Sleep - Chapter One



And sadly, 'B' is for broken. Olivia DuBoise is very upset with her children.

Today is Day two of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. And as you can see, today's letter is 'B'. Here are five participating blogs, chosen at random. I hope you'll check them out.
Wishing you a B...eautiful  day!






See you tomorrow!