Friday, April 26, 2013

'L' is for Lagging


Donna and Cheryl - BFF's

Mike and I will be completing the A to Z Blogging Challenge, but it's doubtful that we will finish on time. We're at the letter 'L' which means we are lagging behind. Mike is busy this week with finals and will finish early next week. I am rejoining daily life after a happy week with my first best friend, Cheryl. 

Cheryl and I were next door neighbors from birth until the age of ten when my family moved. We lost touch and reconnected forty-two years later through Facebook. Two years ago I visited with her on the Gulf Coast. This year she visited with me. I wrote about our friendship at the letter 'D'.

We took a train to Chicago and played for several days. We shopped, shopped, ate, shopped, and shopped a little more before getting back on the train and heading to Ann Arbor. Back in Ann Arbor we shopped, ate, drove to Plymouth and shopped a little more. Our visit was perfect.

Now she is back at work in Alabama, and I am back at work here at home. Mike and I will be completing the A to Z Challenge. We're just unsure how long it's going to take us.

So, 'L' is for lagging in a life filled with love. Some things take precedence over blogging.

Thanks for joining us. We're glad you're here.

Donna and Mike


Don't forget to enter our GoodReads Giveaway