Sunday Author Interviews for Indie Fiction Authors
We would like to do our part to help promote Indie fiction authors. For that reason, we’ve designated Sunday as our day for Indie Author Interviews and reviews. If you are interested in being included, please copy the questions below, answer and return them to MiloNerak@Gmail.com. Please write ‘Author Interview’ in the subject heading of your message. Each week we will post a new interview and book review.
1. Where were you born? Where do you currently call home?
2. What is your genre? What do you like best about writing in this genre?
3. Please share something that has recently happened, or is about to happen in your life that you would like to share.
4. What is the title of your most recent book? Please describe it for us in thirty words or less?
5. Which of your characters would you most enjoy having with us today? Why? What would that character like for our readers to know?
6. Is this book part of a series?
7. Why did you elect to self-publish? Have you tried the more traditional route to publishing? What was your experience?
8. What do you like best about self-publishing? Least?
9. Will you self-publish in the future?
10. Who influences or has influenced your writing?
11. What do you do when you feel blocked and have trouble writing?
12. How do you celebrate milestones?
13. Is there an author you would like to meet? Who might that be?
14. What are your three favorite books?
15. Who are your three favorite authors?
16. How many books do you read monthly?
17. Do you use a pen name?
18. Did you have a favorite book as a child?
19. Please share an early childhood memory that is related to reading or writing.
20. Describe where you write. Do you always write in the same place?
21. What are your pet peeves about writing? What are your general pet peeves?
22. What time of day do you prefer to write?
23. Do you have a writing ritual?
24. Please describe your process. Do you begin with an outline?
25.What time of the day do you prefer to write?
26. Do you have a favorite gadget?
27. Do you have a book trailer for your book? Who created your trailer?
28. Do you have a favorite writing website? What is your favorite general website?
29. Please share one piece of advice for aspiring writers.
30. Do you have a favorite quote you would like to share?
31. When did you know that you were a writer?
32. Is your book available in print, ebook or both?
33. Do you participate in blog hops?
34. Have you created a virtual blog tour? Do you have one planned for the future?
35. Where can our readers find you?
My Facebook Page:
My Goodreads author page:
Amazon Author Page: