Mike and I would like to help promote fellow Indie authors who have an interest in being interviewed and sharing their latest work. We are particularly interested in YA novels. We are borrowing this idea from fellow writer RichardStephenson author of Collapse. Richard offers a number of promotional opportunities for Indie Authors on his blog. Please be sure to visit his blog.
We will be posting interviews every Sunday.
This is an open invitation. Please copy and paste the questions below into the body of your email. Then forward your email response to MiloNerak@gmail.com
Book Title: Genre:
1. Where are you from? What do you do in addition to writing?
2. Please provide a book description. Do you have a favorite character?
3. What inspired you to write this book?
4. Have you been traditionally published? How many books have you written? How many books have you self-published?
5. What advice would you like to share with aspiring indie authors?
6. What are you doing to promote your book? Of these things which do you believe is the most important?
7. What do you enjoy most about writing?
8. What do enjoy least about writing?
9. Do you have a favorite author? Who inspires you to write?
10. Please share anything additional that you would like to share with our readers about you and/or your book.
Do you have a book trailer?
Please attach an author photograph as well as cover art for your book. Include links for your book. Thank you for sharing.