Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day Ten - Donna Couldn't Sleep - Facebook Password Nightmare


Last night I felt like Steuart; I couldn't sleep. Steuart couldn't sleep because his emotionally disturbed mother was about to uproot him and his sister Samantha from the only home they had ever known. I couldn't sleep for a different reason. I can't get into my Facebook account. 

How did this happen? The short of it is that I've had a number of email accounts over the years. And, because of a hacking situation some time back, I change passwords frequently. My Facebook account was set on automatic, remembering my password so that I didn't have to. I forgot the password, and I forgot the email address that was attached. AARGH! I have followed the prompts from Facebook finding that the names I enter are not recognized, or that I can't get in. Email addresses that seem to be correct are not receiving any info from Facebook. I feel like I'm running around in a circle. And, it gets a little worse. I can't get into a number of other applications because I have allowed Facebook to log in for me! 

I do not know where this is going to end, perhaps with a new Facebook account. I'm going to have to figure this one out. Meanwhile, I may take a nap today.

If you have not checked out The Wayward Gifted  yet, please stop by Amazon and pick it up. At $2.99 it's an inexpensive weekend read. 

Have a great day!